To ensure a seamless purchase and training registration, please read the following FAQs:
I need to purchase one training for my colleague with my credit card. How do I do that?To purchase a training for a colleague, you will need to purchase a gift card for the amount of the training cost.
- Add the gift card to your cart.
- Go through the checkout process, input your email, name, and billing information.
- Check your email for payment receipts and the gift card sent via email.
- Forward the gift card via email to the colleague who will be taking the training!
- Your colleague can visit our store, add a training of their choice to their cart, apply the gift card code at checkout, and start learning right away!
Will I receive a registration confirmation or receipt?
After purchasing a training, receipt emails and an enrollment confirmation will be emailed to the email address entered at checkout. If you do not receive it within a few minutes, please check your Junk/Spam folder.
I didn’t receive the gift card via email. What should I do now?
Email email@example.com and one of our staff will assist you as soon as possible.
Can gift cards be used in conjunction with a discount code?
Yes, gift cards are a form of payment.
Can a gift card be used more than once?
Yes, provided there is still a balance remaining on the card.
Can gift cards be reloaded?
No, you can't reload a gift card.
Can more than one gift card be used towards a purchase?
Yes. A customer can redeem another gift card during checkout.
Can a gift card be used to buy a gift card?
No, you can't use a giftcard to buy another gift card.
Credit card is the preferred method of payment for our trainings. If you are unable to pay by credit card, you may request to pay by invoice. To request an invoice, please register and select Invoice as your method of payment. You will receive an invoice via email. If you have any further questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.